Angry Birds Go!
A racing game featuring a 3D world
Race along several tracks with one of your favorite Angry Birds characters.
While playing Angry Birds Go, you can race against the AI if you want to practice a little, or you can race against friends or those who are online. The goal is to get your bird to the finish line while collecting coins along the way. The coins can be used to upgrade the vehicle and even change the appearance of the bird. You'll see the coins are mostly along the sides of the tracks instead of in the middle. This can make it difficult to get the most coins, but if you know how to tilt the phone the right way, you can easily ride along the edge of the track where the coins are located.
There are obstacles in the way, such as bumps that you have to jump over and items that stick up in the middle of the track. All of the bird friends race in Angry Birds Go, so you have your choice of which character you want as a driver. Each vehicle can be personalized from the color to the upgrades to make it go faster. There are a few boosters to give you an advantage and the other birds a disadvantage, such as missiles and rockets.
- Fun races
- All the birds are in the events
- Upgrade and customize cars
- Can't play offline
- Upgrading can be hard
VROOM VROOM, here are latest additions to Piggy Island:
– SPECIAL OFFERS! Watch out for timed special offers on selected items.
– GET BACK IN THE RACE! More options to help when you’re behind.
– UPGRADE IMPROVEMENTS! Minor tweaks and improvements to the kart upgrade system.
– SIMPLIFIED TOURNAMENTS for a more streamlined experience!
– General bug fixes and improvements under the hood.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.